We offer various community education, events and workshops which benefit all deaf and hard of hearing people. We occasionally offer job training workshop provided by Employment Development Department (EDD). Support groups may be held for particular topics when possible.
Check out our website’s online calendar for announcements, upcoming events and workshops. Subscribe to our monthly e-news and announcements below by entering your email address into our system.
All of our workshops provide total communication access. If a workshop is listed as being presented in American Sign Language and you require additional communication accommodations, please contact our office by visiting Contact Us page within 7 to 10 business days prior to the event.
- A Plea to Parents of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children June 6, 2013
- Mortgage Loans Q and A Workshop November 14, 2013
- GLAD-EDD Job Search Skills Workshop November October 21, 2013
- SoCalGas Advanced Meter October 15, 2013
- A Guide To Voting in California October 15, 2013
- 13th Annual Holiday Gathering 2013 August 9, 2013
- Pathways Toward Employment Workshop June 25, 2013
- Learn ASL Saturday Workshop June 25, 2013
- Deaf Awareness Day @ Knotts Berry Farm 2013 June 24, 2013
- ASL Coffee Night – Irvine June 23, 2013
- OC DEAF Services Survey June 14, 2013
- Senior Lab Workshop at OC DEAF June 4, 2013
- Purple SmartVP Exclusive Event May 2, 2013
- Sad Feelings: What Can I Do? April 15, 2013
- Deaf Service Professional Network Mixer April 11, 2013
- Deaf Coffee Chat at OC DEAF March 27, 2013
- Deaf Pizza Night! March 27, 2013
- Job Search Skills Workshops February 25, 2013
- Deaf Services Professional Network Mixer February 12, 2013
- Tax Time! Workshop February 12, 2013