We offer various community education, events and workshops which benefit all deaf and hard of hearing people. We occasionally offer job training workshop provided by Employment Development Department (EDD). Support groups may be held for particular topics when possible.
Check out our website’s online calendar for announcements, upcoming events and workshops. Subscribe to our monthly e-news and announcements below by entering your email address into our system.
All of our workshops provide total communication access. If a workshop is listed as being presented in American Sign Language and you require additional communication accommodations, please contact our office by visiting Contact Us page within 7 to 10 business days prior to the event.
- OC DEAF Services Survey June 14, 2013
- A Plea to Parents of Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children June 6, 2013
- Senior Lab Workshop at OC DEAF June 4, 2013
- Purple SmartVP Exclusive Event May 2, 2013
- Sad Feelings: What Can I Do? April 15, 2013
- Deaf Service Professional Network Mixer April 11, 2013
- Deaf Coffee Chat at OC DEAF March 27, 2013
- Deaf Pizza Night! March 27, 2013
- ASL Coffee Night – Irvine March 14, 2013
- Job Search Skills Workshops February 25, 2013
- Deaf Services Professional Network Mixer February 12, 2013
- Tax Time! Workshop February 12, 2013
- Learn ASL Workshop January 31, 2013
- CSUN Fall 2013 Applications Deadline November 29, 2012
- URGENT: Support the Ratification of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities TODAY! July 25, 2012
- VP Remote For Sale July 13, 2012
- Register for Keep Your Home California Workshop June 20, 2012
- Register for ASL Workshops June 20, 2012
- Free Fire Alarms for OC Residents June 20, 2012
- Foster/Adopt Deaf Children Workshop June 20, 2012